Sunday, December 04, 2005

bibliosylph's Favorite Holiday Treats

Up on her website, bibliosylph has listed some of her favorite holiday recipes. But you clever folks already figured that out from the title of this entry, didn't you?

Here's an excerpt from her blog, explaining these recipes:
It's not easy for me to incorporate tradition in my life. And I have only a few links to the past, so it's worth it to me to attempt to keep them as strong as possible. Mostly I do this with food. And, not to type too much blah, blah, the time I enjoy most recreating a bit of the past through cooking is at Christmas. For me, it's about the richness and goodness of the end of this year's cycle, and lighting up a dark winter season.

Yes, I am a barefoot, bohemian Martha Stewart.

And the recipes include yummy things like:
  • marzipan
  • lemon bars
  • chocolate truffles
  • and the intriguing "magic cooky bars"
...and many others! She promises drink recipes will be up soon, too. So, without further do, hie thee to the recipes!

No comments: